Elite Integrated Medical Centers was one of the first Ellenton chiropractic facilities to adopt PRP therapy for treating chronic injuries. We believe that platelet-rich plasma is effective and less invasive than most conventional methods. Our team helps patients suffering from chronic tendon injuries with our PRP therapy.
How Does PRP Therapy Work?
We make this a simple in-office procedure:
- First, we take a sample of your blood.
- Next, we spin the blood sample in a centrifuge machine that filters out the red blood cells.
- We then use ultrasound guidance to inject the PRP into the area with tendon injuries.
The PRP has almost eight times platelet composition. Platelets are rich in stem-cell signaling markers that promote the body's natural healing process. The accelerated healing process promotes quicker tissue restoration, reduces pain, and enhances overall function. Platelets also have growth factors that are essential for the regeneration and healing of damaged tissues.
Why You Should Try PRP For Your Chronic Tendon Injury
We provide PRP therapy from samples of your blood, and the method is not only safe but also highly effective, including:
- It's highly adaptable and can be used for treating several conditions—from lumbar spine torment to knee sprains, plantar fasciitis, ankle sprains, osteoarthritis torment in joints, tennis elbow pains, and any other tendon-related injuries.
- It's less invasive than surgeries, hence less recuperating time.
- It's patient-friendly. Unless you fear needles, you will find PRP therapy to be pretty comfortable. It also doesn't involve any cuts and leaves no visible scars.
- It produces a long-lasting effect. Most patients who have undergone PRP therapy do not experience any further tendon pains within the first 10 to 18 months.
Contact Us for PRP Therapy for Tendon Injuries at Elite Integrated Medical Centers in Ellenton, FL
PRP therapy is no longer just a preserve for professional athletes. It's now easily accessible to any patient who wants to accelerate their recovery and resume normal activities. Whether you are a college athlete who wants to get back to the track or any regular citizen with chronic tendon injuries, this chiropractor treatment is readily available for you at Elite Integrated Medical Centers.
Do you have a tendon injury that doesn't respond to other standard non-surgical interventions like therapy and steroid injections? Call us at (941) 479-4999 to evaluate how we can use PRP therapy to help you.